All of these systems have been developed as a way of lifting the vehicle on to a rack where it has every process done to the vehicle, touching the vehicle only once with the loader or fork lift. Once in place the full vehicle can be processed at the same time, the fluids recovered from under the vehicle at the same time as the fluids from under the hood, the cat can be cut off and the trash taken out of the vehicle. With the full catwalk systems the wheels can be removed on the rack as well.
These systems can be built as single rack systems or double rack systems and any multiple from there. They come with multiple layout options from just the front slider to access the engine bay through to all round catwalks with collapsible front rails for loading. We have had customers processing up to 48 vehicles a day on a single rack system and others who take more time and care as the cars are going in to a self service yard.
- Vehicle top and bottom one touch de-pollution station
- Four or five 1” double diagram pumps with strainers, clean gas, dirty gas, oil, coolant & windshield wash fluid.
- Fuel head with beryllium punch, inspection glass and controls to separate clean and dirty gasoline
- Two oil funnels to drain engine and transmission oil simultaneously
- Oil Funnels to drain rear differential (Optional)
- Coolant spike for below vehicle extraction
- Oil suction hose for above engine extraction of brake and power steering fluid.
- Water suction hose for above engine extraction
- Movable front catwalk and safety rails to enable operator safe access to engine bay and vehicle side