Mark Bulk Handling More Profitable
MiTilt™ has reshaped the way the world handles bulk materials. A-Ward’s revolutionary tilting container loader allows you to fill up every last inch - and do it faster - using the power of gravity. By making short work of big loads, you’ll save time and money.
With hundreds of container tilter installations, you can’t beat A-Ward’s experience to solve your problem.
MiTilt™ is a revolutionary tilting container loader that allows you to gravity-load your containers to maximum capacity. It combines patented tilting technology with a choice of four different bodies or frames, to suit your type of operation. The MiTilt™ is safely controlled by a single operator and allows you to weigh the container during loading.
MiTilt™ is ideal for:
- Loading either 40ft or 20ft containers to maximum capacity.
- Loading a range of materials for faster, cleaner and safer handling. A gravity-fed design, allows the MiTilt™ to be ideally suited for loading of loose materials such as minerals, metal, grains, sugar and rice.
How it Works
MiTilt™ allows a container to be tipped at your chosen angle – anywhere between -10° to 90°. By loading from above, you have access to 100% of the internal container volume. Shipping containers are inserted either directly with a standard trailer, or from above with a forklift, crane or reach stacker. See MiTilt™ in action.
Features & Benefits
- Streamlines your bulk handling steps
- Loads in less than five minutes
- Eliminates double-handling
- Reduces manpower required
- Improves loading accuracy
- Vertical loading or controlled angle options
- Improves operator safety
- Requires minimal yard space
- Withstands the toughest workloads
When global scrap prices are high, Sims can load and export 500 tons of scrap per day into 20ft shipping containers using a single A-Ward container loader...