MiTilt™ Container Tilting
A-Ward’s innovative Container Unloaders enable immediate and controlled unloading bulk material from shipping containers, which can be inserted either into the tilter directly with a standard trailer or from above with a forklift, crane or reach stacker.
A-Ward’s unique MiTilt™ unloader eliminates the need for scarce and expensive tilting trailers. Whether your material is being unloaded through a grate, over an edge, or directly in the ground, the MiTilt™ enables faster, cleaner and safer unloading.
How it Works
The MiTilt™ unloader tilts up to a maximum unloading angle of 70 degree, with a 90 degree option available if required. They work in a similar way as our MiTilt™ loaders.
- Unloading a range of materials directly into your storage system, at the speed you want.
- Contamination-free unloading of sensitive or hazardous materials.
Features & Benefits
- Significantly speed up the container unloading process.
- Reduce labor costs by using a single operator with remote control.
- Eliminate contamination risks by unloading directly into silo.
- Remove reliance on rare and expensive tilting trailers.
- Increase operator safety.
- Unload containers where and when you want.
- Control unloading speed by adjusting tilt angle.
- Ability to store container in tilter and unload over a longer period of time.
Nestle has revolutionized their barley supply chain with their A-Ward Container unloading system, not only reducing cost but also dramatically improving their hygienic working environment...
Sistema Plastics built a brand new state of the art high quality plastics factory in a first world country to compete with third world prices. A-Ward Resin unloading system meant no warehousing set up or costs were required. The system reduced their labor, shipping and handling costs to the bare minimum.