Hammer mills allow for the grinding and densifying of either ferrous or nonferrous metals, waste electronic and electric motor scrap. The configuration of the hammers can be customized to suit your application.
The build of the Hammer mills is up to the usual heavy-duty standard that Forrec are known for. Even special features such as the damping pads used for reducing stress and vibration on the support frame add to the rugged dependability of this machine.
Below are some of the advantages of the Forrec Hammer Mill:
- Hydraulic opening system for the upper cover
- Hydraulic lifting of the rotor by means of opening the upper cover
- Hydraulic opening for the discharge of foreign bodies
- Screen size fixed by the upper cover
- Customizable hammers, by shape, size, thickness and quantity
- Adjustable cutting plates
- Cutting chamber has easily changeable wear plates
- Special anti-vibration pads reduce stresses on the machine support frame
- Inverter drive to control speed on the rotor.
- There are two options for the hammer mills
- Z14-700 has rotor dimensions of 24”diameter x 27” Long and power of 177hp
- Z15-1000 has rotor dimensions of 35” diameter 40” Long and power of 335hp