Vortex Combi System
Ask a question
Got a question?
Enter your question below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- The worlds fastest and most efficient under vehicle draining system!
- Four Pneumatic Pump Setup
- Extracts Fuel, Oil & Coolant
- Holds Over 20 Thousand Pounds
- Tilts the Vehicle for Maximum Fluid Recovery
The best fluid recovery system on the market today.
The Vortex Combi System is the workhorse of the fluid recovery fleet. Coming standard with a four pneumatic pump setup, this system will safely and efficiently extract fuel, oil, and coolant. The Vortex engineered high stand is rated to hold over 20 thousand pounds, and tilts the vehicle for maximum fluid recovery.
The Combi System is the fastest and most reliable de-pollution system on the market today. Contact Vortex today for a customized quote today!
The worlds fastest and most efficient under vehicle draining system!
- The Combi system is a combination of our punch style fuel tool, oil system with adjustable funnels, and coolant spike tool
- Vortex engineered high stand, with riser blocks to tilt the vehicle for maximum recovery
- Fuel tool hydraulically jacks under bottom corner of fuel tank, forms an airtight seal, and pneumatically punches a hole in the tank using a beryllium non-sparking punch fitted with barbs to rip tank back flat, further maximizing recovery
- Sight glass allows operator to quickly and accurately access fuel quality (clean or dirty), and turn switch to corresponding pump
- Oil drain arm moves effortlessly under engine and transmission pans, and fully adjustable funnels raise up to pans, minimizing spillage
- Drainers are fitted with two removable and cleanable stainless steel strainers, preventing blockages in the system.
- Each funnel is controlled individually with a manually operated ball valve.
- All required hand tools are fitted right where the operator needs it, this speeds up the processing time.
- Coolant is removed by piercing the lower radiator hose with the specially designed stainless steel spike, then pumping the coolant out through the pumps.
- All pumps, housed in the central cabinet, are filter protected 1” double diaphragm pumps which are deliberately over specified to give a huge increase in performance.
- Our highest throughput offering, the Combi System can process up to 50 cars in a single day
- Simple to use features make this the most operator friendly design on the market, with tooling placed at the users fingertips, this speeds up process times and increases throughput
- Our whole system is designed to be blockage free, from easy clean strainers to oversized pipes. This saves down time and keeps production and the fluids flowing
- Less moving parts means less to go wrong; all equipment is designed to keep maintenance costs low. Our punch has one moving part, a drill system has multiple moving parts that wear out regularly and are expensive to replace
- Most importantly, our equipment is safe for operators to use. With ever increasing litigation in the workplace, we design out the need for moving heavy oil drainers around the yard, and the associated risk of spillages. By protecting workers, it reduces the chance of legal action or action from OSHA/EPA.
What the Combi System will recover
- Gasoline is recovered by pumping the tool to seal against the gas tank on the lowest corner or edge, the tool is activated by pressing the puncture button, this punches a hole in the gas tank, the gas pours in to the sight glass where the operator can see if it is clean or dirty, he then uses the switch on the head to activate either the clean or dirty pump to send the gas to the correct storage tank, the fuel is vacuumed from the tank.
- Oil Is recovered from the engine sump and transmission pan into the raiseable rubber funnels, the pump is switched on and the oil is sucked out and into the storage tanks.
- Differential oil can be drained using the diff drainer arm with another raiseable funnel, this is an optional extra, see above.
- Brake fluid can also be drained via four clip on drainage rubbers that fit over the opened brake nipples, this will vacuum out the brake fluid after the reservoir.
- Coolant is recovered by use of the Coolant Spike, this is used to lance the lower radiator hose and vacuum out the antifreeze from the whole system, we recommend setting the heater to full to recover the maximum fluids.
- Under the hood, we can fit, as an optional extra, 3 hoses from the side of the system to recover fluids from under the hood reservoirs, Brake, Power Steering, Coolant from the expansion tank and Windshield washer fluid. The coolant and windshield fluid can either be pumped in to one tank for disposal, or, with the addition of an extra pump can be separated so they can be resold.
Because of the design of our custom tools, spillage is kept to a minimum, enabling operators to use a standard spill kit to quickly clean up any accidents from the concrete pad.